Dr. Muralidharakrishna B.S.
Dr Muralidharakrishna received his basic medical education in the prestigious Bangalore Medical College in the year 1999.and later completed his postgraduate training in ophthalmology at Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, Minto Ophthalmic Hospital, Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore in the year 2003. He completed DNB in 2004.
He has 11 years of vast experience in the filed of ophthalmology. His basic area of interest is Paediatric Ophthalmology, Strabismus, and cataract and anterior segment. He is experienced cataract surgeon and has done around 20.000 sutureless small incision cataract surgery, and around 2000 phaco emulsification surgeries. He is very proficient in the diagnosis and management of different types of squint in all age groups.
He is very much experienced in paediatric eye diseases and management of paediatric refractive errors. He has a vast experience on operating all extraocular muscles.
- Gold medal in Pathology in MBBS
- Seond rank for the state in M.S. Ophthalmology
- Winner of Indian academy of paediatrics quiz
- Winner of the Second prize in State level ophthalmology competition held in St. Johs's Medical college - 2001
- .Winner of First prize in ophthalmology Quiz competition held in South Regional Ophthalmic conference held in Manipal, 2002